Dear CSHFM Member
You are invited to attend the virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Members taking place on Tuesday October 11, 2022, at 16:00 (4 pm) EST. To join the meeting click HERE.
- Every member entitled to vote may, by a written form acceptable by the Secretary of the CSHFM may appoint a person as a proxy to attend and act at the meeting with the same power as if the member were present. Please note the proxy must be given to a member in good standing per the CSHFM bylaws
- Members may return via email an Electronic Proxy (see LINK) submitting it to [email protected] by October 1, 2022. In order to be valid and accepted under the Bylaws the proxy must include:
- Your name and confirming that you are a member in good standing;
- The name of your Proxy;
- Confirm you are both 18 years of age or older.
- The meeting and date for which they are appointed as your proxy. (Resubmit any previously completed proxies using the attached proxy form.)
Motions by Members to the Board
- In accordance with article 4.4.2 of the Bylaws where the AGM business includes any motion put forward to the Board, duly moved and seconded by voting members, that motion shall be filed with the Board no later than five days of the AGM notice having been published. The motion shall be reviewed by the Board for consideration for potential inclusion in the agenda of business to be transacted at the AGM. Email any proposed motion(s) to [email protected]
Entitlement to Vote (Article 4.8)
- Persons entitled to be present in person or by teleconference at the Annual General Meeting of Members shall be those entitled to vote at the meeting. Other people may participate at the meeting on the invitation of the chair but with no right to vote.
- Every question submitted to the meeting shall be decided by a majority of votes on a show of hands, ballot or if available, the results of electronic voting.
PLEASE NOTE that to speak during our virtual meetings you will require a microphone to be heard and a camera on your device to be seen on the meeting. You may also join by audio (microphone) only. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Relevant AGM documents:
Thank you in advance for your continued support and we look forward to your attendance at the Annual General Meeting on October 11, 2022, at 4:00pm EST.